Industry is regulated as never before. We specialise in explaining how law and regulation affect business on a national and international basis. We monitor the work of the EU institutions, tracking the policy trends, initiatives and legislation that develop. We also observe the work of national governments on both sides of the Atlantic, recognising the increasing liaison between the US and EU on regulatory matters. We can describe:
- Governments reactions to the impact of e-Commerce, new technology and climate change.
- EU regulation of internet and broadcast driven services
- The future of IPR licensing, management and protection, by existing and digital (DRM) means
- How the Competition, Trade and Environmental policies of the EU impact industry today
- Legislators plans for the future protection of intellectual property
- The effect of EU enlargement on business today.